Traditional Handlooms Revive to Empower the Women
All Saints Day
Looking back at the just concluded Tempo Forte - F
Happy Teachers Day
Father General\'s Speech on Women\'s Day
Fr Brennan, SJ, No more with us
Father Arturo Sosa SJ, 31st General of the Society
|View all recent news
To be a fire that kindles other fires!
For More Information
Fr Binoy Lama, SJ
West Bengal- 734 224
Email : email@example.com
||Advice of Fr Pedro Arrupe (former Superior General of the Society of Jesus) to those who wish to become Jesuits
- Stay at home, if the idea of becoming a Jesuit makes you unsettled or nervous.
- Do not come to us, if you love the Church like a stepmother rather than a mother.
- Do not come, if you think that in joining us you will be doing a favour to the Society of Jesus.
- Come, if serving Christ is at the very centre of your life.
- Come, if you have broad and sufficiently strong shoulders.
- Come, if you have an open spirit, a reasonably open mind and a heart larger than the world.
- Come, if you know how to tell a joke and can laugh with others and on occasion you can laugh at yourself.
NO GIFT IS TOO SMALL FOR JESUS. WHAT WILL YOU OFFER HIM?